Casa Dos Palmas
Casa Dos Palmas is a lovely, spacious oceanfront villa with individually controlled air-conditioning in all bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout. A beautiful blue tile swimming pool with built-in Jacuzzi and smooth limestone sun deck is on the garden side of the property and another furnished, ocean side, sun deck is just off the living room. The ocean side deck is a great place for your morning cup of coffee while watching the Caribbean sunrise, or if you prefer a higher vantage point, the rooftop observation deck will certainly deliver spectacular views!
The fully equipped kitchen has window views out to the pool and jungle, and a formal dining room is just around the corner. From the dining room table, the view leads you through the living room and out through the glass sliders framing the beautiful scenery just beyond. The large ocean side patio is comfortably furnished for relaxing conversations or just enjoying the view. Grab a book, take the meandering path through the grass to an arbor by the sea and leave all your cares behind for a while.
Two of the villas four bedrooms are on the main level; one with a king bed and the other with two double beds, both with private en-suite bathrooms and glass sliders to the beach side patio. The upper floor bedrooms are also seaside, one has a king bed, private en-suite bathroom and private seaside balcony; the other has two double beds, a private seaside balcony and shares a bathroom with the TV room (optional fifth bedroom), which is on the garden/pool side. All have comfortable built-in couches for sitting and relaxing. The second floor TV room is also air-conditioned for comfort and doubles as a fifth bedroom with a futon/bed. The flat screen TV has satellite service and a DVD player with a selection of movies, CD player, books, games and Wi-Fi for entertainment, and a balcony overlooking the pool.
This is a colorful, comfortable house, well suited to families, and is within easy walking distance to all the services and stores in central Akumal and those on Half Moon Bay. The onsite hosts, Esther and Rigo, will make you feel right at home; only better, waking up to the delicious aroma of fresh brewed coffee with a side of freshly squeezed orange juice every morning! They’ll even cue you in on snack time with chips and homemade salsa in the afternoon.
Please, No Smoking Inside the Villa
Special Complimentary Features:
Wake up to fresh brewed coffee & hand squeezed orange juice every morning!
Snack time with chips & homemade salsa in the afternoon!
Cook, laundry & baby-sitting services are available ($)
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms – With optional 5th bedroom – Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 – lower level – 1 king bed, private bath, seaside patio
- Bedroom 2 – lower level – 2 double beds, private bath, seaside patio
- Bedroom 3 – upper level – 1 king bed, private bath, private seaside balcony
- Bedroom 4 – upper level – 2 double beds, private seaside balcony, shares bath with TV room
- TV room as fifth bedroom option, with 1 futon, shares bath with bedroom 4
Casa Dos Palmas
|Low Season||Aug 19 – Nov 17, 2017||$2,400.00|
|High Season||Nov 18 – Dec 22, 2017||$3,200.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 23 – Jan 6, 2018||$6,000.00|
|High Season||Jan 7 – Apr 6, 2018||$3,200.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 7 – Aug 17, 2018||$2,800.00|
|Low Season||Aug 18 – Nov 16, 2018||$2,400.00|
|High Season||Nov 17 – Dec 21, 2018||$3,200.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 22 – Jan 5, 2019||$6,000.00|
Above rates include tax.
- Non-refundable $40.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 8 people.
- Add $250 USD per extra person ($150 USD for children 9 and under) over base 8 persons *. Babies 12 months old and younger sleeping in a crib are free of charge.
- Max Occupancy: 10 Guests.
- Cook service available (additional cost).
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.