Casa Iguana is more than just a house; staying in Casa Iguana is like having your own, personal resort, featuring two side-by-side houses, each with two air-conditioned bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and full kitchen. The view from the oceanfront pool and palapa is awesome and is such a relaxing place to watch the waves roll in. And just beyond the pool is a sea front, sand volleyball court that doubles as a tanning area.
The two houses face directly toward the garden, perpendicular to the ocean view. The best, elevated sea view is from the second level of the two-story house, closest to the pool and sea. This main house has one air conditioned bedroom and one bathroom on each level, a full kitchen and dining room on the lower level, and a living room with sofa, coffee table and chairs, satellite TV & DVD player, and a sea view balcony on the upper level.
The one level palapa roofed house is next to the two story house and has the other two air conditioned bedrooms, two more bathrooms, another full kitchen and a living area with the seating facing the satellite TV & DVD.
The garden area outside is a comfortable space to gather and enjoy your own private Happy Hour, or coffee with the morning sunrise. In front of the palapa roofed house is a built-in tiled mosaic bench and low table. The iguana designs are custom made and give the house its name. From here you can wind around a garden planter with small palms and tropicals to the two outdoor dining tables. They’re next to the fountain, shielded from the wind by the elevated pool deck, and there are two umbrellas to provide shade if needed. It’s a great place to share a meal or snack. The tables seat eight people comfortably but a larger party can be accommodated with extensions. A curved stairway rises to the oceanfront swimming pool and sun deck.
The pool deck is a great space for all to enjoy and has plenty of room for everyone, with chaise lounges and sling-back chairs for sunbathing or just kickin’ back under the shade of the palapa. The sandy play area serves as both a volleyball court and soccer area. Another, larger, shade palapa is closer to the sea and most always offers a nice, fresh sea breeze. Watching the surf crash on the rocks can be an activity in itself, especially with a cup of coffee, cocktail or cerveza in hand. The palapa has a couple Adirondack chairs, a small table and two hammocks facing the view. Don’t be surprised if you doze off in one of those hammocks.
Casa Iguana has so much to offer; located on a large, half-acre, oceanfront lot, in a great location between central Akumal and Half Moon Bay, with unforgettable views of the Caribbean and the imaginative design offering so many delightful entertainment areas inside and out, for relaxing, playing, dining and more; you will want to come back year after year!
Please, No Smoking Inside Either House
Complimentary cook service for 5 meals – lunches and/or dinners – Monday to Saturday – applies to 7-night reservations only – Cost of groceries is additional.
Additional cook service is available ($)
Family Friendly Features:
- Kid safe screens have fixed wooden frames
- Balconies built with child safety in mind
- Dolphin and turtle inlay in children’s end of the pool
- Pack-n-play crib & high chair available
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms – Sleeps 12
Main House – Seaside:
- Master bedroom – upper level – 1 queen bed
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 2 twin beds – converts to king with customized frame & specialized connection kit for seamless fit
Casita – Garden side :
- Bedroom 1 – 2 double beds
- Bedroom 2 – 1 double bed & 1 twin bed
|High Season||Jan 6 – Apr 26, 2019||$3,200.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 27 – Aug 16, 2019||$2,800.00|
|Low Season||Aug 17 – Nov 22, 2019||$2,400.00|
|High Season||Nov 23 – Dec 20 , 2019||$3,200.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 21 – Jan 4, 2020||$6,000.00|
Above rates include tax.
- Non-refundable $40.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 8 people.
- Add $150 USD per person over base occupancy of 8 guests *.
- Max Occupancy: 12 Guests.
- Complimentary cook service for 5 meals. Applies to 7 night reservations only for lunches and dinners Monday to Saturday. Cost of groceries is additional.
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.