Casa Salvaje, in Aventuras Akumal, has a pool that’s perfectly positioned on the beach side of the house right at its back door with a stunning, white sandy beach just beyond. Kids can build sand castles and sunbathers can catch plenty of rays without needing to pack up and travel anywhere! The shallow protected bay area is good for snorkeling coral heads or just swimming around. There are 2 kayaks for cruising the bay included with the rental of the house and sailboards are usually for rent along the beach. Scuba diving and fishing are available from a dive shop that’s right up the beach, less than a minute walk away.
A beach lover’s villa on a sea of sand, this two-story house has four air conditioned bedrooms with four en-suite bathrooms. Three bedrooms are on the ocean side of the house, with fantastic views of the pool and the Caribbean beyond, with sliders to either a private terrace upstairs, or the beach side pool deck downstairs. The fourth bedroom faces the garden greenery on the other side of the house. Casa Salvaje’s main house has a fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials including a microwave, toaster-oven, blender, coffee maker, etc. The living room has comfortable seating and satellite TV. The dining area has panoramic windows and seats ten people. An outdoor grill is provided for your catch of the day or cheeseburger in paradise. Cookout and dining options are on the garden side, inside or on the pool deck and beach. Casa Salvaje also has Wi-Fi Internet.
Three guesthouse casitas with 3 extra bedrooms are available for larger groups. On the ground level is one bedroom with a queen bed and a single bed. On the upper level are 2 bedrooms, each with a king bed. The lower level casita can sleep 3 people and each upper level bedroom can sleep 2 people, thereby increasing the villa’s total occupancy to a maximum of 17 people if both casitas are fully occupied.
Right in the neighborhood, in Aventuras Akumal, is a convenience store for any immediate kitchen needs. Next door, to the south of “Aventuras”, is the entertainment complex of Hacienda Doña Isabel. It is within walking distance for gift shopping, dancing, cocktails and dining.
Please, No Smoking Inside the Villa
Main House – 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms – Sleeps 10
Casita/Guesthouse – 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms – Sleeps 2 to 7
- Master bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed, private bath, seaside
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 2 queen beds, private bath, garden side
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 1 king bed, private bath, seaside
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 1 queen bed, private bath, seaside
- 1 Guest room – lower level – garden view – 1 queen bed & 1 single bed, private bath
- 2 Guest rooms – upper level – garden view – each with 1 king bed & private baths
|High Season||Jan 6 – Apr 13, 2018||$4,800.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 14 – Aug 24, 2018||$3,900.00|
|Low Season||Aug 25 – Nov 16, 2018||$3,200.00|
|High Season||Nov 17 – Dec 21, 2018||$4,800.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 22 – Jan 6, 2019||$9,000.00|
Above rates include tax.
- Non-refundable $45.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 10 people in Main House.
- * Add $300 per week, per extra bedroom. There are 3 additional bedrooms in the casitas.
- Max Occupancy: 17 Guests (main house and casitas).
Only Saturday to Saturday stays, from November – April.
- Cook service available (additional cost).
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.