This Spanish “Hacienda style” oceanfront villa features a swimming pool, four air-conditioned bedrooms, and several exterior terraces, patios and decks. Villa Cascadas is conveniently located between Half Moon Bay and Akumal Bay, placing you in close proximity to shopping, beach bars, restaurants and activities. Cascadas’ design is pleasing to the eye with numerous brick arches and custom-made brick accents.
The swimming pool will greet you right in front of the house with its cascading waterfall and several chaise lounges for tanning. The pool deck has a charcoal grilling area perfect for cookouts by the pool, and with the villa blocking most of the sea breezes; your plate won’t fly away before you put your food on it!
Inside, on the lower level, is a spacious, well-equipped kitchen, with lots of counter space and a dining table, which is very convenient for snacks and impromptu meals. Another, more formal dining area, is between the kitchen and living room. Each dining area seats six. The living space is two steps down from the central dining area and with two sliders, there’s plenty of glass to enjoy the ocean view. Off to one side of the living room, the entertainment area has satellite TV, and a DVD player with a selection of family movies.
The ocean side patio has a generously sized shade palapa with hammocks and chaise lounges, and on the opposite side is another, smaller palapa, jutting right up through the tiled table, making for comfortable, shaded seaside dining. Sharing a meal on the patio or catching a siesta in a hammock under the palapa will likely become a daily ritual. A stairway leads from the ocean patio down to the surf line, where a sandy tanning area faces the sea and provides sea entry when the ocean is calm.
Cascadas has two bedrooms on the lower level, each with 1 king size bed and a slider to the ocean side patio. Both have private bathrooms with a shower, one also has a tiled bathtub for soaking. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a king size bed, sitting area, private ocean balcony and a private bathroom. The upper level guest bedroom has one double and one singe bed, ocean view balcony and a private bathroom. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a seaside balcony or patio. The second floor also boasts a jungle side; open-air terrace with a table, chairs and a hammock, and on the Caribbean side is another open-air terrace with a table, chairs with striking, panoramic sea views.
The rooftop observation deck has built in seating with a table, serving up outstanding views of the Caribbean. On a clear night, you’re almost guaranteed to see shooting stars and sometimes, you can even see the Milky Way! This villa is perfect for larger groups and families that want air conditioning, a pool and plenty of space to gather, and at the same time, would like to have a space to retreat to. Cascadas has it all!
– Ramps to all outdoor and 1st floor levels, including pool area, patio, and street
– 31.5″ door clearance to first floor bedroom and bathroom
– Comfort height toilet with grab bars
– Fold down bench & grab bars in shower (shower is not a roll-in)
– Foot/knee space under sink and counter height is now 35.5″
Compliments of Villa Cascadas:
Continental breakfast Monday-Saturday
Two complimentary one hour massages
Two evenings of dinner cook service (not available on arrival night, groceries not included)
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms – Sleeps 10
Upstairs Bedroom – 1 king bed, 1 futon, private bath
Upstairs Bedroom – 1 queen bed & 1 double bed, private bath
Downstairs Bedroom – 1 king bed, private bath
Downstairs Bedroom – 1 king bed, private bath
|High Season||Jan 7 – Apr 27, 2019||$3,800.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 28 – Aug 23, 2019||$3,000.00|
|Low Season||Aug 24 – Nov 15, 2019||$2,500.00|
|High Season||Nov 16 – Dec 18, 2019||$3,800.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 19 – Jan 6, 2020||$8,000.00|
Above rates include tax.
- Non-refundable $45.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 8 people.
- Add $250 USD per extra person ($150 USD for children 9 and under) over base 8 persons *.
- Max Occupancy: 10 Guests.
- Cook Service: $700.00 * /6 days, two meals per day, for up to 10 people (does not include the food to be prepared). Gratuity is not included.
* Holiday Cook Service: $1,100.00 US/6 days, two meals per day, for up to 10 people. Gratuity is not included.
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.