Villa De Los Suenos
Villa De Los Sueños, or “House of Dreams”, is a truly a special place, it is very private, and is a spectacular place to witness the sunrises and sunsets in the Caribbean. Villa De Los Sueños is at the inlet to Yal Ku Lagoon with great snorkeling in the beautiful, calm water of the lagoon and is also convenient to restaurants in north Akumal. The center of town and Akumal’s main beach are just a short ride down the road.
Inside Villa De Los Sueños, the first floor is open and spacious with colorful fabrics and furniture that reflect the culture of Mexico. A glass slider off the living room goes to the swimming pool and patio area that overlooks Yal Ku Lagoon and the Caribbean. A formal dining room is next to the living room and a well-equipped kitchen is just off the dining room. Also, on the first floor, is the master bedroom with a king-size bed, built-in couch, private, en-suite bathroom and slider to the pool and patio area.
On the second floor, at the top of the stairs, is a family room with a TV and sofa bed. On either side of the family room are two more bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and private balconies facing the Caribbean. And topping things off, there is a wonderful rooftop observation area with a commanding view of the sea and north Akumal. This is a great place for tanning sessions with a great book or simply stargazing at night.
The caretakers are a very nice Mayan couple living in a nearby casita; they maintain the pool, tend to the gardening and take care of the housekeeping for the villa. This is a very nice house with a warm and friendly feel to it. You will definitely feel welcome in Villa De Los Sueños!
Please, No Smoking Inside the Villa
3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms – Sleeps 10 (8 adults, 2 children)
- Master bedroom – lower level – 1 king bed, private bath, single sofa bed for kids, direct pool access
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed, private bath, single sofa bed for kids, private balcony
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed, private bath, private balcony
- TV room – upper level – 1 futon/queen size sleeper
Villa De Los Suenos
|Low Season||Aug 25 – Nov 16, 2018||$2,300.00|
|High Season||Nov 17 – Dec 15, 2018||$3,500.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 16 – Jan 4, 2019||$7,500.00|
|High Season||Jan 5 – Apr 27, 2019||$3,500.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 28 – Aug 23, 2019||$2,800.00|
|Low Season||Aug 24 – Nov 15, 2019||$2,300.00|
|High Season||Nov 16 – Dec 18, 2019||$3,500.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 19 – Jan 6, 2020||$7,500.00|
Above rates include tax.
- Non-refundable $45.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 6 people.
- Add $250 USD per extra person ($150 USD for children 9 and under) over base 6 persons *.
- Max Occupancy: 10 Guests (8 Adults, 2 Childen).
- Cook Service: $700.00 * /6 days, two meals per day, for up to 10 people (does not include the food to be prepared). Gratuity is not included.
* Holiday Cook Service: $1,100.00 US/6 days, two meals per day, for up to 10 people (additional same as above). Gratuity is not included.
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.