Villa Dos Jaguares
Dos Jaguares is spacious, open and airy; a vacation villa of brilliant white, with beautiful vistas of the Caribbean and striking architecture, situated on the tranquil beach of South Akumal.
Treat yourself to the cultural and artistic elegance of this stylish 5,000 square foot contemporary villa, with a flair of fantasy. The exquisite white and silver marble floors were brought in from Durango, Mexico. The elegant cabinetry is custom built from imported Honduran mahogany. The upstairs hallway is a re-creation of Mayan arches inspired by the Palace at Palenque. Essentially, the house is a mixture of contemporary artistic fantasy and Mayan architectural influences. The living room has a TV, two DVD players, a VCR, and stereo with CD’s for your entertainment. There is also a dining area with comfortable seating for six and a well-equipped kitchen that includes a 5 burner gas stove and breakfast bar.
Dos Jaguares has five air conditioned bedrooms and five bathrooms. The upstairs master bedroom is huge; as is the bathroom, with a tub you can soak in while enjoying a view of the Caribbean. Or, from the master bedroom, you can step outside and enjoy a private, open air shower in a tropical garden setting. This part of the villa also has a large balcony overlooking the Caribbean. The upstairs guest room has a garden view, private bath and a small outdoor deck. A third guest bedroom, upstairs, has two twin beds and two futons, and the fourth guest room, on the first floor, has a door opening directly on to the beach. There is also a studio suite with its own private entrance off of the central garden, with a queen size bed to round out the sleeping arrangements.
The villa takes on a special ambiance at night with the use of custom lighting, as does the central courtyard with its stylized steps and tropical landscaping. To complete your day, spend a romantic evening star gazing toward the heavens from the roof top observation deck. Take the time; this will definitely enhance your overall vacation experience!
Please, No Smoking Inside the Villa
Compliments of Villa Dos Jaguares:
- 1 Complimentary Maya Chicken Dinner
- 4 Complimentary Mystical Massages
PLEASE NOTE: Complimentary amenities only apply on 7 night rentals at full rate
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms – Sleeps 12
- Master bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 2 single beds & 2 futons
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 1 double bed
- Studio suite – lower level – 1 queen bed
Villa Dos Jaguares
|High Season||Jan 4 – Apr 17, 2020||$3,500.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 18 – Aug 22, 2020||$2,800.00|
|Low Season||Aug 23 – Nov 20, 2020||$2,300.00|
|High Season||Nov 21 – Dec 18, 2020||$3,500.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 19 – Jan 6, 2021||$8,000.00|
Add 19% tax to above rates
- Non-refundable $45.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 10 Guests.
- Add $250 per person ($150 for children 9 and under) over base occupancy of 10 guests *.
- Max Occupancy: 12 Guests.
- Chef / Cook Service: The package price is $750.00 USD, two meals per day, for 6 consecutive days, for up to 8 people (does not include the cost of the food to be prepared). Over 8 people add $15.00 per day, or $10.00 per day for children 5 years and under. If you prefer to have only a few meals prepared during your stay, the cost is $20.00 per person, per meal (does not include the cost of the food to be prepared. These prices include food preparation, serving, and cleaning up afterwards. Chef / Cook service are not available for arrival day meals. For Chef services over the holidays, please contact us for pricing and availability.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Complimentary amenities are not available on discounted rates.
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.