Villa Los Primos
Villa Los Primos, with over 5,000 square feet of living space, featuring comfortable furnishings, original oil paintings, regional Mexican antiques and a number of exterior terraces and patios, Los Primos is elegant and classic, a villa in the truest sense!
The grand entrance foyer, heightened by a second floor balcony, welcomes all with a lovely interior garden area, and is crowned with an impressive domed brick ceiling. From the foyer, step down into the sunken living room and dining area; a perfect place to entertain or just relax, enjoying the views of the beach side pool, the crisp white sand and the beautiful Caribbean, through the wall of glass sliders spanning the entire length of the living space. The large, well-equipped kitchen is just to the left and has a breakfast bar opening to the dining area with seating for two.
The villa has four air-conditioned bedrooms, three upstairs and one downstairs. The downstairs guest bedroom has a queen size bed, private bathroom and a private garden view patio. The master bedroom is upstairs, on the ocean side, and has a king size bed, private en-suite bathroom with double vanity and access to the huge seaside balcony overlooking the pool and the Caribbean. Another upstairs bedroom has two queen size beds, shared bath and direct access to the beach side balcony. Between these two bedrooms is an open studio/bedroom with two twin beds that can be made into a king bed, louvered doors that can be closed for privacy and also has access to the ocean side balcony. The second floor interior balcony opens to a garden side exterior terrace with a stairway to the rooftop observation/sun deck.
There is a separate, air-conditioned guesthouse with two twin beds, kitchenette and private bath. This is located on the garden side of the property right next to the main house and is great to have when traveling with a larger group of people.
Please, No Smoking Inside the Villa
Main House – 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms – Sleeps 10 adults, 2 children
- Master bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed, private bath
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 2 queen beds, shared bath
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 1 queen bed, private bath
- Studio/Guest bedroom – upper level – 2 twin beds, can be used as king bed
Guesthouse – Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom – 2 single beds, kitchenette, private bathroom
Villa Los Primos
|High Season||Jan 7 – Apr 13, 2018||$6,000.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 14 – Aug 24, 2018||$4,000.00|
|Low Season||Aug 25 – Nov 16, 2018||$3,500.00|
|High Season||Nov 17 – Dec 15, 2018||$6,000.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 16 – Jan 4, 2019||$12,000.00|
Above rates include tax.
- Non-refundable $45.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 10 people.
- Add $500 per person ($250 for children 9 and under) over base occupancy of 10 guests *.
- Max Occupancy: 10 Adults and 2 Children.
- Cook Service: $700.00 * /6 days, two meals per day, for up to 10 people (does not include the food to be prepared). Over 10 people add $20.00 per person, per day. Gratuity is not included.
* Holiday Cook Service: $1,100.00 US/6 days, two meals per day, for up to 10 people (additional same as above).
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.