Villa Moon Star
Villa Moon Star is a luxurious, beachfront villa with four ocean side bedrooms and a 5th bedroom guesthouse, swimming pool, beach palapa, built in grill and so much more. This villa has air conditioning in all of the bedrooms, including the 5th bedroom guesthouse, and in the living area. The master bedroom has a traditional, breathable, palapa roof and is very romantic!
On the ground floor of Moon Star, the kitchen is just to the left as you enter the house. It is well equipped with most major appliances including a 6-burner stove/oven, along with the essentials like a microwave, blender, coffee maker, etc. A breakfast counter with a couple of bar stools makes a convenient spot for a quick snack. Only a graceful archway divides the dining and living spaces, with both having glass sliders leading out to the swimming pool and beach. The living room has a wide curved couch, coffee table and a pair of exotic ‘tree root’ chairs. The furnishings are elegant and comfortable, with a Caribbean flair. Bright colors and quality textiles, towels and linens will make you feel right at home, or wishing it was your home!
The beach level bedroom has a full entertainment center including plasma TV, DVD player and DVDs, CD stereo and a small library of books. This bedroom has an oversized king bed, private bathroom and glass slider to the pool patio and beach. Two bedrooms are on the second floor, side-by-side, both with glorious views of Soliman Bay, and glass sliders to a large sea view terrace shaded by a traditional palapa roof; however, there are ceiling fans for when the sea breeze is not enough. This second floor terrace also has an outdoor kitchen with a sink, mini-fridge, counter space and a small charcoal grill; great for entertaining with spectacular views. From here an exterior stairway goes up to the palapa-topped rooftop master bedroom with its own private furnished sundeck and Caribbean views.
Even though you’re right on the beach it’s always a treat to have a swimming pool right next to the house facing the sea. A shady furnished patio has table and chairs for outdoor dining and a built-in grill is next to the pool. The sand starts just off the pool deck with sun lounges and a shade palapa closer to the surf line. There are two sea kayaks for guests to use, 1 single and 1 double. Soliman bay is a large bay with an outer reef break that reduces surf. Coral heads and tropical fish are within easy swimming range and kayaking out on the bay is definitely a blast!
Please, No Smoking Inside the Villa
5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms – Sleeps 8
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 1 king bed, private bath
- 2 Guest bedrooms – second level – each has 1 king bed, private bath
- Master bedroom – third level – 1 king bed, private bath
- Guesthouse bedroom – garden side – 1 king bed, private bath
Villa Moon Star
|High Season||Jan 6 – Apr 30, 2020||$1,099.00|
|Mid Season||May 1 – Aug 15, 2020||$955.00|
|Low Season||Aug 16 – Oct 31, 2020||$826.00|
|High Season||Nov 1 – Dec 19, 2020||$1,099.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 20 – Jan 4, 2021||$2,372.00|
Above rates do not include the 19% tax (please add).
Property requires a 8% service fee, to be paid upon arrival, credit cards accepted.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 8 Guests.
- Add $85.00 + tax USD per person, per night, over 8 guests (no charge for children under 24 months)
- Max Occupancy: 10 people
- Rates do not include the 19% tax (add to above rates)
- 8% service fee required upon arrival (credit cards accepted)
- Includes complimentary arrival dinner.
- Includes Continental Breakfast Monday to Saturday (excluding departure day)
- Includes cook service Monday to Saturday (excluding departure day, food to be prepared is not included).
- Minimum stays: Low and Mid Seasons 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Requires $1,500.00 damage deposit (refunded barring any damages to property).
- Only guests staying at this villa are permitted on the property (no outside visitors).
- Pets are not permitted.
- No smoking inside this villa.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.