Villa Nicte Ha
Villa Nicte-Ha, or “Water Lily” in Mayan, is a lovely three-bedroom oceanfront villa with air-conditioning and a swimming pool overlooking the beautiful Mexican Caribbean in Akumal. Balconies, patios and sun decks reach out from all rooms giving each a view of the Caribbean and a comfortable place to enjoy the tropical breeze. The large swimming pool is a refreshing spot to cool off and tan. Just past the pool is nice shade palapa with a couple hammocks, perfect for a lazy afternoon just swingin’ in the breeze!
All three bedrooms have air conditioning as well as the living area. The master bedroom has a pillow-top king size bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom and private balcony. In an alcove, just around the corner from the king bed, there is a set of bunk beds for the little ones. The second bedroom has a queen size bed, private bathroom, another set of bunk beds and a private patio. Families with young children certainly appreciate this design. The third bedroom, located downstairs, has two single beds and a private patio.
The living and dining rooms have glass sliders that open to the seaside patio and pool deck making outdoor activities like barbecues, parties and poolside tanning sessions very convenient. For your entertainment there is satellite TV service, DVD player, CD stereo player and an iPod docking station. The well-equipped kitchen has most everything you could need including a microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, cookware and place settings, and optional cook service is available on request. The rooftop observation deck has an awesome view of the Caribbean and the jungle. The sea breeze is ever present and the stars at night are spectacular. Villa Nicte Ha is a great choice for families or groups who want it all – ocean view, swimming pool, air conditioning, and the convenience of being in Akumal for the shopping, restaurants, and the great main beach in the center of town.
Please, No Smoking Inside Villa
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms – Sleeps 6 adults & 4 children.
- Master bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed & twin bunk beds
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 1 queen bed & twin bunk beds
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 2 single beds
(Additional two sets of bunk beds are for minor children)
Spring Special: 20% off new reservations with stays by May 31, 2017
Subject to availability. Does not apply to existing reservations.
2017 Weekly Rates
|High Season||Jan 7 – Apr 21||$3,100.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 22 – Aug 18||$2,700.00|
|Low Season||Aug 19 – Nov 17||$2,400.00|
|High Season||Nov 18 – Dec 22||$3,100.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 23 – Jan 5||$5,900.00|
Above rates include tax.
- Non-refundable $40.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 6 People.
- Please add $250 per adult and $150 per child under 9 years, over 6 people *.
- Maximum occupancy: 6 Adults, 4 Children.
- Cook service available (additional cost).
- Minimum stays: Mid & Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.