Casa Cavu is situated on an awesome beach, with plenty of soft, white sand and an expansive view out on greater Tankah Bay. Cavu is a good house for sun lovers with plenty of full sun, and shady beach umbrellas, making it easy to just sit and enjoy the views and the breeze.
Walking in through the front door, the first thing guests’ notice is the welcoming view of the sea over the recessed main living space. On the left side, the living room has an embedded corner couch with chair and a glass slider that opens directly to the pool, pool deck, and the stunning beach just beyond. To the right is the dining table with seating for 8, and a well equipped kitchen with a raised breakfast counter and bar stool seating, perfect for snacks or a casual breakfast.
Three bedrooms are all individually air-conditioned. On the beach level there are two bedrooms, both sharing a full bathroom. One has a king bed and glass slider to the main pool deck. The other has 1 queen bed and 1 single bed, with a slider that opens to a private, side patio. The master bedroom, on the second floor, has a stunning sea view from a private ocean side terrace, private bathroom and king size bed. This upper terrace is perfect for sunrises, sunsets and incredible sea views, in other words, anytime of day. The rooftop observatory is the only place where you could possibly get a better view!
Outside by the pool, and on the beach, you will find plenty of chaise lounges for tanning or just relaxing with a great book. The beach level, shaded patio, runs the length of the house and a smooth limestone deck around the pool. Two hammocks are strung on either side of the pool deck, and a table and chairs are out in the sand.
Tankah Bay has good snorkeling and excellent kayaking within the shelter of the outer reef. A couple minutes up the street you’ll find Casa Cenote and Blue Sky restaurants, plus nearby Tankah Inn restaurant and dive shop. On the highway, Tulum is 15 minutes south and Akumal 15 minutes north for more sight seeing, restaurants, and of course the Tulum ruins.
Please, No Smoking Inside the House
Compliments of Casa Cavu:
Casa Cavu is now offering 2 complimentary meal preparations included during a one-week (7 night) stay.
- Guests can choose either breakfast or dinner prepared by our Master Chef, Icidro
- Guests will plan meals upon arrival with Chef Icidro.
- He will then do the shopping for you for a one-time grocery-shopping fee of US$25.
- The cost of groceries is additional.
Please note, the chef service is not available for arrival nights.
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms – Sleeps 7
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 1 king bed
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 1 queen bed & 1 single bed
- Master bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed – private bathroom
|High Season||Jan 5 – Apr 16, 2021||$3,500.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 17 – Aug 20, 2021||$3,100.00|
|Low Season||Aug 21 – Nov 19, 2021||$2,300.00|
|High Season||Nov 20 – Dec 17, 2021||$3,500.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 18 – Jan 4, 2022||$5,500.00|
Add 19% tax to above rates.
- Non-refundable $75.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 7 people.
- Max Occupancy: 7 Guests.
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Casa Cavu is now offering 2 complimentary meal preparations included during a one week (7 night) stay. NOTE: Food to be prepared is not included.
- Guests can choose either breakfast or dinner service prepared by Master Chef Icidro (the chef service is not available arrival nights).
- Guests will plan meals upon arrival with Icidro the chef. He will then do the shopping for you for a one time grocery shopping fee of US$25. The cost of groceries is additional.