Villa Ka Kuxta
Villa Ka Kuxta, pronounced Kah Koosh Tah, is a grand vacation villa, in the exclusive gated community of South Akumal, facing the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. This wonderful villa boasts 5,000 square feet of luxurious living space and begins with an elegant entrance through lush tropical gardens. When entering Ka Kuxta, the entry foyer is enclosed, with a staircase that goes from the ground floor all the way up to the furnished rooftop observation deck. This design is ideal for larger families and good friends to share because of its comparable living spaces on each level and the enclosed staircase provides separate, private entry when needed.
Each floor has a large master bedroom and roomy guest room with private baths, a living room, dining room, and well-equipped gourmet kitchen. Luxurious touches like granite counters, Canterra stone floors, beautiful hand made Mexican Talavera tile, marble, deluxe furnishings and original oil paintings, give this villa an air of luxury, sophistication and refinement. Both levels have either an ocean side terrace or patio with stunning views overlooking the pool, and the beautiful Mexican Caribbean.
The furnished patio leads directly to the beachfront swimming pool where you’ll find shaded and full sun tanning areas. Just a couple of steps beyond will take you directly onto the soft, coral sand of South Akumal beach, where there is more sun and more shade, great to have with little ones who want to play in the sand! South Akumal is a tranquil, residential community that is perfect for a low-key vacation. The bay has a sheltering reef to knock down the surf, making it perfect for snorkeling.
Take the stairs all the way up to the rooftop observation deck where you’ll find a wide, tiled deck with built in seating, chaise lounges and a wet bar; the view is magnificent looking out over the bay and Caribbean, this is a perfect place for enjoying picturesque sunrises, cool jungle sunsets and fantastic stargazing at night.
Please, No Smoking Inside the Villa
Complimentary – Refrigerator stocked with drinks, guacamole, salsa and chips upon arrival
*Telephone for incoming, local and long distance calls ($500 deposit held for 2 months to cover the bill)
Main House & Guesthouse combined – 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms – Sleeps 12 adults, 2 children
- Master bedroom – lower level – 1 king bed, private bath, private access to ocean side pool patio
- Guest bedroom – lower level – 2 single beds or as 1 king bed, private bathroom, garden side patio
- Master bedroom – upper level – 1 king bed, private bath, private access to the ocean side terrace
- Guest bedroom – upper level – 1 queen bed, private bath, garden side balcony
- Efficiency – 1 double bed, 1 double sofa bed, private bath, TV, kitchenette, garden side balcony
Villa Ka Kuxta
|High Season||Nov 21 – Dec 18, 2020||$5,000.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 19 – Jan 6, 2021||$11,000.00|
|High Season||Jan 7 – Apr 16, 2021||$5,000.00|
|Mid Season||Apr 17 – Aug 20, 2021||$4,500.00|
|Low Season||Aug 21 – Nov 19, 2021||$3,500.00|
|High Season||Nov 20 – Dec 17, 2021||$5,000.00|
|Holiday Season||Dec 18 – Jan 7, 2022||$11,000.00|
Add 19% tax to above rates
- Non-refundable $45.00 USD damage waiver required per reservation.
- Rates are in USD, per week, for up to 12 people.
- Add $500 per person ($250 for children 9 and under) over base occupancy of 12 guests *.
- Max Occupancy: 12 Adults and 2 Children.
- Chef / Cook Service: The package price is $750.00 USD, two meals per day, for 6 consecutive days, for up to 8 people (does not include the cost of the food to be prepared). Over 8 people add $15.00 per day, or $10.00 per day for children 5 years and under. If you prefer to have only a few meals prepared during your stay, the cost is $20.00 per person, per meal (does not include the cost of the food to be prepared. These prices include food preparation, serving, and cleaning up afterwards. Chef / Cook service are not available for arrival day meals. For Chef services over the holidays, please contact us for pricing and availability.
- Minimum stays: Low Season 5 nights. High Season 7 nights. Holidays 7 nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- * Note: Extra person charges will not be refunded if they cancel 15 days or less prior to the arrival date. In order to prevent loss of funds should they not be able to come, we recommend adding extra people close to arrival date, rather then when making your reservation.